Did my hill stair figure eight workout. I'm starting to get in shape as this is becoming routine and no longer the challenge it once was. Did abs and my pull up routine for Day 4 in the program. I'm anxious to redo Cindy's workout on Monday to see what kind of progress I've made.
Also, got a buddy from work to start PT'ing with me in the mornings. Only problem is he wants to start earlier... ugh.
I like the adventure race idea. I'm willing to purchase just about anything as I'm hoping this won't be our last race together. I would say we all just take a different leg of the race in order to spread out the gear required, but that isn't as fun as racing with each other. When we do this, I'm going to purchase that HD Pro camera. I mean, what fun is this if we can't prove it later?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.