Went running today (treadmill) after a two days of relaxation. And by relaxation, I mean Turkish bath, massage, and beach time. It was oh so nice, but now 45 or so days of only seeing the sun 2-3 times a week.
Rugged maniac looks pretty fun. Does this look like an opportunity to make t-shirts? Or do we keep the Operation underground*?
Billy-ya you definitely see some improvement on those pushup sets.
(*as underground as being publicly blogged about can be)

I love that picture. It's perfect for an album cover I've been envisioning. Also, you want to talk about not seeing the sun? This month marks 2.5 years on the overnight shift. The day seems strange to me, alien. It fills me with an uneasiness, a kind of dread. Sun light makes me feel exposed and oppressed, crushed by the weight of an unyielding star. I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
ReplyDelete