Saturday, January 22, 2011

We're Training for......

As well as posting workouts we should start discussing options for the trek/adventure/debacle that this stuff is supposed to be training for. In my neck of the woods theres the Grand Canyon which could offer some opportunities. Also next fall the Special Operations Warrior Foundation does their annual ruck march from Arizona to Florida. I had some friends do it this year and it sounds like a good time. Its open to anyone to do as much or as little as they want with any ruck weight you want to haul and the proceeds go to the families of folks lost in combat. I almost jumped on a team some of the guys I work with put together this year but the whole wife about to have a kid thing got in the way. Just one idea, what kind of stuff are you guys thinking?

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.