-Dan
Saturday, January 22, 2011
My first blog entry
I finally got the blog to work (in case this blog post isn't proof enough). Never actually posted on a blog before which, if I'm not mistaken, qualifies me for a AARP card. As promised I tried something different and bought a cheap bike at target. Rode for an hour which was pretty hard because its a cheap bike and won't shift into the large gear on the front and when you manually move the chain the shifting mechanism just kicks it back down. It wont be hard to fix if I can get some tools and can adjust the shifter wire tension which I'll do next time I get to a store. Riding in lower gear for a long time is hard as s#!t.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.