Two great workout days in a row.
Like I said yesterday I missed my Wed. run because of work. I made it up last night. Went for a pretty lengthy walk because I was having some acid reflux problems. After a while though I felt better and ran the rest of the way home. 38 min of walking with 12 min of running for a 50 min workout.
Tonight I did a little more running with a walk in the middle to recover a bit. 16 min run, 5 min walk, 21 min walk for a 42 min workout. Considering the runs I've been doing have been around 21 min I think this is a pretty good day. OH! and I'm up to 14 pull-ups with 15 well on its way! Spring is awesome.
That Insanity(R) workout looks pretty good. I should try something like that. My office has a little gym room with a big ass TV people use for Wii Fit stuff. I've been using it to do pull-ups* but I bet it would be a good space for that sort of thing.
*(The gym has one of those pull-up/push up/roman chair things. I'm not doing pull-ups on the Wii Fit)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.