The Insanity Program is a 2 month or 9 week program. 4 weeks of hard training, 1 week of rest and then 4 more weeks of intenseR training. You do 6 workouts a week, some are harder than others. There is a cardio only day meant as a break for your muscles. I missed last Saturday's workout because of school, but I made it up with some biking. The real trick is having a good recovery fluid afterwards. I was using Mountain Dew for the first week. Not recommended. I've used Muscle Milk this time around. This is a much better option.
Does anyone have a recovery fluid preference? No "mom jokes" please.
I do feel like slime taking a laptop into the gym so I can watch it to workout. But there are some babes in the video to help you pay attention. It's a trade off.
P90X is supposed to be the follow up to this program. The guy who got me this set is working on getting the second set for later on. Insanity didn't need any weights which is we chose it. We can still do our regular weight program. That is when we actually go through and do our weight workout.
I'm using Insanity as a way to trim fat right now. Haven't lost any weight, but have felt trimmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.