Sunday, April 28, 2013

Metric Century

Pictured here are a guy I train with  at work and a guy I went to school with.  Chuck, the guy I went to school with just happened to pass by us as we were getting ready to race.  We didn't even know each other was biking today.

All in all, it was 59 miles in just over 4 hours.  I think our average was in the 17-20 mph range.   The GoPro I brought along didn't break off until I was complete and riding back to the car.  I'm sorting through the 30+ gigs of pictures and video now.  I'll post an update with any decent shots of the ride.

This was the warm up for the sprint triathlon next weekend.  Let's hope i finish that in under 4 hours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.