Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Got a long lunch today so after 45 mins of chest/triceps I tried running at 1300 in the afternoon.  I'm going to have to do something to adjust to the humidity I haven't had to deal with the past 4 years.  I was planning on 7 miles but my pace sucked so much in the heat I had to call it just before 6 to make it back to work on time.  I have a feeling this could be a problem for an Aug race.

-Dan

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed you ran 6 miles! I haven't run that far in a single run in over a year. You're going to be fine for the run, more so than I will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh yeah...didn't think about the heat in August. Although it is the end of August, so hopefully the weather is starting to turn then. Plus its in the northern mountainous (as mountainous as you can get) part of VA.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.