Are we starting this thing off again? For the BEAM! Err...health.
I did a kettle-bell workout the other day at the gym. It was a class. Apparently I was hitting myself in the back of my leg while I was swinging the bell, because I have a huge bruise on my hamstring. Didn't really notice it though. The workout was good, but now I am le sore.
I think I am signing up for the Catalina Eco Marathon in Nov. I need to get back into running....
http://catalinaecomarathon.com/
I did a kettle-bell workout the other day at the gym. It was a class. Apparently I was hitting myself in the back of my leg while I was swinging the bell, because I have a huge bruise on my hamstring. Didn't really notice it though. The workout was good, but now I am le sore.
I think I am signing up for the Catalina Eco Marathon in Nov. I need to get back into running....
http://catalinaecomarathon.com/
Yes. You should do this. I kind of want to run a marathon, but not really.
ReplyDelete